The characteristics for operational elements associated with the Washington State Referee Committee (the SRC's API) can be configured via Setting=SRC, as follows:
- Defines the time interval (the period) for how often the interface will recontact the SRC to confirm the License information (as initiated by the Referee).
Default is "1 week"
- Specifies the character string that has been defined at the SRC that is associated with the Userid to permit API usage. There is no default value.
- Specifies the elements in the Referee's profile that will be used to search in the SRC data for a suitable Match. The value can be:
- Name (LastName+FirstName)
- UID (LastName+StateRefID) where StateRefID is defined for each User in the RidgeStar UID table
- USSFID (LastName+USSFID)
Default is "UID"
Note: It is also permissable to combine the Search elements together to specify the use of more than one access pathway by separating the desired elements with a plus sign (e.g. Search=>UID+USSFID+Name). When the Search specification includes a multiple specification, the Search will process them in the specified order and will terminate with the first one that is successfully processed.
- Specifies the character string that has been defined at the SRC to identify the Referee Chapter.
Default is the current Site Acronym.
- Specifies the license Year(s) that will be utilized when querying the SRC. It is possible to specify multiple Years (and the related search sequence) by specifying multiple values separated by a plus sign (e.g. "2024+2023"). If multiple values are specified, the first one returning a result is stored.
Default is the current Year (2023)
When a SRC search produces a successful result....
- The USSF Grade and Year will be stored in the Chapter's Users table if the Grade and/or Year returned from the SRC is non-blank and different from the Grade and Year on file in the Users table at the time of the Search.
- If the UID has been provided (from the Chapter's Users table entry), the StateRefID in the UID table is empty, and the StateRefID (UniqueID) has been returned from the SRC, the UID table will be updated with the StateRefID. This is intended to aid the Webmaster by eliminating the requirement for the UID table to be seeded with the StateRefID prior to calling the SRC (most useful when using Search=>UID+Name, where Name can be used the first time to properly store the StateRefID for subsequent usage of Search=>UID).